If you need eye catching posters of any size, we can help!
If you need eye catching graphics of any size, we can help!
From unusual sized graphics that will fit perfectly into a prominent space, through to large scale imagery that really demands attention, Impact signs can help you to promote your business. If you can’t find an off-the-shelf solution that meets your requirements, our team will strive to produce just what you are looking for.
Our in-house design team can help you to create full colour imagery and fonts, which we will digitally print onto a wide variety of materials, such as giant posters, printed wallpaper, vinyl lettering, Foamex panels material, you name it, we can print onto it. Our graphics can be used for internal or external display, so are ideal for festivals, county shows and exterior signs, as well as meeting rooms, reception areas and exhibitions.
With every step of the process carried out by our in-house team, using state of the art technology, there is no middle man. This means we can commit to providing high quality results and cost effective graphic solutions.
It’s as easy as 123
|Let’s get started with your Ideas, the more detail you provide the better!
|We’ll email or phone you to talk it through, give advice and provide a quote.
|It’s then over to us to create and amend artwork and you to pay the deposit.
|If you provide the artwork, we’ll pre-flight check it for you and you pay the deposit
|With your approval, we’ll get cracking on with the production.
|We’ll soon be back in touch to arrange fitting/delivery/collection.
We will never proceed with production until you are entirely happy with the artwork and will always provide a proof (unless the artwork is supplied by you).
- Adobe Illustrator CS5 or earlier
- Adobe Photoshop CS2 or earlier
- Flexisign 7.5 or earlier
Other acceptable applications:
- Wissen R6 or earlier
- CorelDraw! 12 or earlier,
Other applications: (may incur editing costs)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- eps, ai, ps, jpg, tif, bmp
- All fonts must be either sent with the file or converted to curves/graphics/paths
- We use a 6 colour digital printing process (C,M,Y,K,Lc,Lm), this is the most accurate digital process available, HOWEVER we cannot guarantee an exact match to Pantone colours.
- It is essential that the panels have at least 50mm bleed on the width only. The height of the panels do not need bleed
Please advise of any critical colours required and provide Pantone or RAL references.
It is advisable to provide a colour print together with any files provided on disc. This precaution protects against missing data from files and also against noticeable colour shifts.
Whatever Format is used, placed images should not be less than 50mb per square meter at actual printing size at 100DPI (39.37 Pixels per cm) without falsely increasing resolution of an original image to achieve this.
Care of your Exhibition prints
- Periodically clean prints with soapy water. Take care that the cloth does not have any grit on it as this may scratch and remove the ink. Do not use solvent cleaners
- If you need to store your prints, please roll up with the graphic on the outside. Also, it is wise to keep your prints out of direct sunlight, preferably in a black refuse sack; this will prevent fading or yellowing in the exposed area.
Click here to read impartial, anonymous reviews vetted by THE Trading Standards